FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi. How Are You?

This was to be my first post on the IHEARTCOMIX site/blog. It didn't work out in that way so I am posting it here exactly as it was to be there.



So this being my first post it took some consideration on what I wanted to write about first. I thought about the new Hot Chip CD, doing a piece on PJ the Viking, and even heavily flirted with the idea of publicly declaring my love for Scarlett Johanson’s forthcoming CD. All of those sounded great until I turned on my iPod and heard the glory of what is called [Post-Foetus], a young musician making his own path in the Los Angeles music scene.

Having just graduated from the Hamilton High School Music Academy in June, Will Wiesenfeld under the moniker of [Post-Foetus] has been developing a unique experimental sound for at least the past two years that I’ve known him. Without going into a load of sycophantic bullshit I’ll just honestly say that this kid has talent so if you live in the L.A. area try to catch him live, he does not disappoint.

[Post-Foetus] - .(3) Glück

www.myspace.com/postfoetus

Nice to meet you all.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]