FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Parisian Stride



So I was lucky enough to catch The Teenagers' last night in New York - their first of four shows - and not knowing what to expect I could not have been happier. They opened the set with Starlett Johanson which came as no shock because I'm pretty sure that they have been playing the same set across the country which I am completely okay with. Their stage antics were cute as ever and made them one of the most lovable bands to see live, I only wish that Dorian spoke up more just because he's been such an icon to American hipsters for the past few months. Anyways, I'm just giving a minute's writing summary - it was a great set, go check them out at Coachella and don't be afraid to speak to them if you see them because they really are some of the sweetest people you'll meet in a band. Thanks Dorian and Jason for adding me to the guest list. Check back into this blog soon because I'll be interviewing them later today and after editing and shit it'll probably be up here as well as IHEARTCOMIX sometime next week.

Also, if you live in NY The Teenagers will be filming their video for Selflove on Sunday at a super secret location and need extras. If you're interested, contact me and I'll give you the info.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]