FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

100th Anniversary Flashback! Coachella Party Sequence



Happy 100th blog post FMLY! I'd just like to say that it has been a great hundred and I'm so glad that we've spent this past month together. You guys, the readers, make it all worthwhile - I'm doin' it for you all! In honor of the occasion this weeks Flashback! Party Sequence is gonna be a special one, one that I want ALL OF YOU to make love to tomorrow night while you think of me. That's right, Rolling Stone cover boys The Verve! I guess this post can also fall under a Get To Know Your Coachella making this even more special. As you can see, we've added a new BLGR, Alex Levin, given our page a bit of a facelift and made a super cool jpg, feel free to post it on your MySpace if you read this blog and let others know that you're part of the FMLY!

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]