FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Fantasy DJing



Alright, so I've been thinking and at this particular moment I'd say that my three favorite remixers are Diplo, DJ Sega and XXXChange although I'm positive that I'm leaving some very important people out. In addition to that I'd say that my DJ hero would be Franki Chan and Diplo in second. If there was a fantasy DJ/remix artist site then that would be my all-star line-up. In honor of this friday night with Anamanaguchi playing all weekend long, I'll give you something that we all love - a little M.I.A. "Paper Planes" action with a remix by DJ Sega.

M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DJ Sega Philly Club Remix)

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]