FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

FMLY on Brooklyn Vegan, New Grizzly Bear



HypeMachine rated number 4 biggest hypem registered music blog IN THE WORLD, Brooklyn Vegan, dropped the FMLY name the night of the Grammys. Yeah, that's right, Brooklyn Vegan reads FMLY like it's the fucking bible on armageddon. You're in the know folks! Click here to check it out just underneath the inactive video that they thanked us for...suckers!

In other news, one of my favorite bands, Grizzly Bear, joined Nic Harcourt on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic. Among playing a full set of fantastic GB songs, they managed to break a new one out titled "While You Wait For The Others." I sounds fucking incredible. I know that this has been on everyone and their mom's blog but it's a band I fucking love so put up with my bullshit. I would have had it up first in the world if I wasn't out making the world an indier place - now I'm fighting crime from my bedroom.


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]