FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hood Internet Goes "100 Million"



Alright, so to be perfectly honest I have no idea who the fuck Birdman is but I'm definitely digging the name...I think I saw him on a Lil' Wayne video once? Anyways, I haven't heard the original version but I loved the XXXchange one so much that when I saw that our friends over at The Hood Internet had mashed it up with Daft Punk's friend, Sebastien Tellier, I had to check it out. Long story short, this mash has made me a fan of Birdman and Sebastien Tellier, especially Tellier's cover art, damn...



The Hood Internet - $100 Million Sportswear [via zshare]

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]