FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Industry Killed The Independent Star

I am extremely tired of not the music industry, but the industry of writing that is behind music. There is no freedom allotted to the writer to share what they please, even when they are doing is completely free of charge, challenging experimentalism and offering a greater insight to a passion. That's all that I'm going to say because I don't want to go down a path that I'll regret - I know the consequences that will probably come of what I've already written.

I need to move back to Los Angeles. Cameron and I need to work together and really begin FMLY for what it's meant to be. The LA scene is dying, I doubt that it'll even last until summer. Everything will come back to New York and the East coast and coming with it will be the current kings of the LA scene abandoning their current residence. LA is not their home and they have no problem leaving it, they'll just ride the wave wherever it takes them. In 3 years when I graduate college, expect some serious business because I am NOT fucking around anymore.

Here's an interview that I did with The Teenagers, you can read the article over at IHEARTCOMIX. I don't mind linking to other blogs on my own, this is something that the rest of the blogosphere gets really pissy about. I see it as a brotherhood.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]