FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Kill The Remixer



Hopefully your Prezedential Monday is going better than mine. I've only taken a stroll down St. Marks to buy a bagel and I'm currently contemplating a bike ride, but here is a song that I've always thought was very well crafted. CSS does an incredible job remixing songs and by my opinion this is by far their best, the intro alone is totally perfect and using the Wombats was a great choice - they have my favorite accents.

The Wombats - Kill The Director (CSS Remix)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]