FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

My Sunglasses Match The Cocaine Tray



Hey LA! Here's a song to kick your week off to. Some of you may remember this from a few years back and some of you may never have heard it, but Mynx was the guilty pleasure shit to the LA scene in the end of '04 and beginning of '05. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that they disbanded in '05 because I haven't heard of anything by them since, but here's their hit, "I'm So LA," that is great for any driving that you have to do today or if you happen to see Cory Kennedy. You can listen to samples their other songs, including a cover of "My Sharona," here.

Mynx - I'm So LA
Mynx - I'm So LA [via zshare]

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Thats right Noah Klein, there's no "I'm so New York," "My sunglasses match the subway train"
 
thank elliot's two cents, i'm totally writing that song tonight.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]