FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ocarina of Time



Does anyone else remember how good the music was in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? Like seriously...the music in the daytime while you're in the Gerudo Valley may just be one of my favorite songs ever. I really wish that I could post some mp3's but unfortunately I have none at the moment. If you have an N64 and OOT, put that shit in and fucking play it! I'm currently in the Spirit Temple as adult Link at the end of the game, I'm trying to beat it in less than 6 hours. Maybe I'll ask Mark Hunter aka The Cobrasnake to take photos of me playing, high school hipsters eat that kinda shit up!

On another note, Cameron will be in New York for the day today so there will be some great changes in the near future, thanks for sticking with us.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]