FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Vampire Year



I could not be happier for Vampire Weekend on their success. I remember in May when I use to drive around listening to their few tracks that I could find on hype machine and nobody had ever heard their name before. I remember in August or early September when I went to see Vampire Weekend open for Clipse at Columbia and hardly anyone was there and few of those people even knew who they were. I remember twice this week Vampire Weekend sold out the Bowery Ballroom. I remember last night when they were on the David Letterman show. Hopefully by the end of this year I'll remember the commercials that their music will appear in, the massive tours that they went on and their incredible set at Coachella. Here's to you Vampire Weekend!

Vampire Weekend: A-Punk.mp3

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]