FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Anamanaguchi //FMLY

I posted this on iheartcomix last night

----



For some time, one of my favorite rising bands has been New York's Anamanaguchi. Lucky for me, I have been able to host their debut Los Angeles show, open for them [with Metro Station], see them on my birthday, and now interview them for a second time. Anamanaguchi has come a long way since I first met them a year ago and now with a new album on the way, '08 is turning out to be a big year for these college buddies. With FMLY's Luke Silas now on drums, Peter, James and Ary have all settled into a strong presence. From playing Sum 41 classics during sound check to traveling as a band to SXSW for the first time, expect to see more 8-bit music as well as Anamanaguchi this year.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]