FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Benny G Is Just Jazzin'



Death Cab frontman, Benjamin Gibbard, announced today via a MySpace bulletin that he has begun a new side-project. The man who brought you Death Cab, The Postal Service, Ben Gibbard (solo), Revolutionary Hydra, and All-Time Quarterback is now exposing a new color to his musical spectrum, Just Jazzin'.

"....there’s this side of me and my music that desires a lack of structure and Just Jazzin’ does that for me," says Gibbard, "I am allowed to just play whatever note comes into my head."

You can watch a Youtube video below on Just Jazzin' or click here to visit the MySpace.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]