Friday, April 11, 2008
Fucked Up Fridays
Salut! This week's drink is a Melon Ball Shooter. Happy drinking!
1. Gather ingredients: Vodka (this week I used Ketel One brand), any melon liqueur (I used Midori), Pineapple Juice (I used Dole), a martini shaker, a honeydew melon, a long kitchen knife, a shot glass, and either a melon ball scooper or a one teaspoon round measuring spoon (which I have used).
2. Halve the melon with the knife, then scoop out the seeds with a tablespoon and rinse with cold water. Dry off the melon halves with a paper towel to avoid sliminess.
3. Using the one tsp measuring spoon, scoop out as many melon balls as needed. Then place them aside in a dish.
4. Fill the martini shaker 3/4 of the way with ice.
5. Fill halfway with vodka.
6. 1/4 of the melon liqueur.
7. 1/4 of the pineapple juice.
8. Shake vigorously as I have done above.
9. Strain into a shot glass.
10. Place a melon ball in the shot glass and serve.
Ahhh! Fuckedupidly refreshing.
I'll see ya next Fucked Up Friday.
Labels: Fucked Up Fridays
Comments: Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]