Friday, April 18, 2008
Fucked Up Fridays
After seeing Jason Segel down some pretty yummy looking drinks in the Hawaiian setting of Forgetting Sarah Marshall today, I found myself craving something tropical for this week's Fucked Up Friday. So without further ado, this week's drink is the Tropical Breeze. Enjoy!
1. Get some Malibu Coconut Rum, some Blue Curacao, some Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, and a pineapple.
2. Fill your glass with ice and fill 1/4 of the way with rum.
3. Fill the glass 1/2 way with the Blue Curacao.
4. Fill the rest of the way with the grapefruit juice.
5. Slice up your pineapple and then separate that slice into fourths. Then slit the fourths in order to slide easily on the edge of your glass.
Your drink should hopefully look like this.
Mahalo and I'll see you next Fucked Up Friday!
Labels: Fucked Up Fridays
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]