FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mashin' Up, BMSR vs Webbie


What do you get when you combine DJ STV SLV and a Chicago summer? Well...you get a FMLY favorite band mashed together with my favorite Spring Break jam. The Hood Internet's DJ STV SLV mashed up Black Moth's "Drippy Eye" with Webbie's I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T to create a mash worthy of a sing-a-long.

DJ STV SLV - Drippy I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

And if you're feelin' Webbie like I am...

Webbie - I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

Webbie's music video is also pretty sick.

Don't you think that Webbie even looks a little bit like Alexander Ridha from Boys Noize? Unibrow club 4 Lyfe.

[Webbie]


[Ridha, second from left]

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]