FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

St. Chella


(Thank you for the photo Los Anjealous!)

The past couple days almost everyone I see asks me what my favorite performance at Coachella was. It was sort of a surprise to me when I heard myself saying St. Vincent for the first time. I have always been a fan of St. Vincent (Those of you who listen to FMLY Radio know this) but I wasn't expecting such intensity and strength. Unlike her very produced CD (which I am a big fan of), her live performance evokes honest and powerful emotion. If you have just heard the recordings or haven't heard her at all, take a look at these videos.








The Apocalypse Song - St. Vincent

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]