FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Fucked Up Fridays

Sorry guys for not posting last Friday but I was busy getting fucked up in the desert à la Coachella.
Anyway, this weeks drink is one of my favorite drinks for the summer time. So with finals right around the corner, I give you one of my easiest drinks, the Shandy. So pack up your picnic basket, go to the beach, smoke a blunt, and enjoy.

1. Gather up some beer, some lemonade and a glass.

2. Fill your glass halfway with beer.

3. Halfway with lemonade

4. Kick back and enjoy the sunshine!
Ciao ragazzi and I'll see you next Fucked Up Friday!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]