FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Make Love On This Blog


I don't know if I'm really late in the world of R&B but the past week I haven't been able to get enough of Usher! Did you know that he's Usher the fourth? Finals are in their final week so those of you that need this break, make love on this blog. I want to see some cybersex in the comments and maybe some n00d3s. However you want to show love.

If you haven't heard this remix of Love In This Club ft. T.I. you are MISSING OUT. I don't listen to much T.I. but I've never heard my man spit game like this, and I love it!

Usher - Love In This Club Remix (ft. T.I. and Young Jeezy)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]