FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Age Release Nouns


It's 3:30am, I haven't eaten and my computer screen is blacking out.
However, I felt compelled to inform the readers of FMLY that L.A. powerhouse group No Age has received a 9.2 from Pitchfork. This puts No Age along the likes of Radiohead and Jens Lekman.
For such a long time I've felt a camaraderie between myself and those who don No Age shirts whether it be at Coachella, a show, the street or in class. It will be a sad day to see that magic of the few, the proud and the many vanish.
If you haven't caught onto the No Age wave then grab your board now before this beauty goes megaton... I'm talking Vampire Weekend status. Also, if you haven't been to the infamous Smell venue in Downtown L.A., get to it now before it becomes legitimately American Apparel hip. Coincidentally the AA headquarters is just minutes away.

No Age - Eraser

Also out: Portishead's Third, Animal Collective's Water Curses EP and some other great music that I'm sure you've downloaded leaks of months ago. Who has heard the new Coldplay? Personally I'm more of an Usher fan.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]