FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ratatat Tease A Tour


I've come into contact with LP3 (XL) in its entirety and it is phenomenal; I can not wait for this album to be released. As a special surprise, Ratatat will embark on a single week mini-tour making stops in some of the worst venues. The Echoplex? Alright Ratatat, I've already driven to Pomona for you, but I don't know why you just don't play the Troubadour again. The Music Hall of Williamsburg? I know that's right around your corner, literally, but why do you have to support the Bowery if you know better. It's alright Ratatat, I'm still in love.

07/07 - Mon Seattle, WA Chop Suey
07/08 - Tue Portland, OR Holocene
07/10 - Thu San Francisco, CA Slim's
07/12 - Sat Los Angeles, CA Echoplex
07/15 - Tue Brooklyn, NY Music Hall of Williamsburg

Ratatat - Mirando

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]