FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback! Party Sequence


So for this week's Flashback! Party Sequence I'm celebrating the existence of Weezer (of course). What you have here today is a mash-up done by Georgia's own Immuzikation featuring Yelle and Weezer. However, not just any Weezer but "rare Weezer." "Jamie" was released on a Blue Album B-sides disc or if you're a fanboy, the much earlier released Purple Album. Mashed with "Jamie" is a Yelle song that I'm going to guess is called "J'aime" - I don't listen to Yelle, I just see her live in hopes of finding America's best tectonic dancer.

Immuzikation - Jeumie

In case you're not a fan of Yelle or Weezer then I'd like to offer a second track. Last month on BBC radio, Hot Chip covered Wiley's "Wearing My Rolex." It's a fantastic track, definitely one of my most played in the last month.

Hot Chip - Wearing My Rolex (Wiley Cover BBC Live Lounge 7th of May)

Next up...Fucked Up Fridays!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]