FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback! Party Sequence


So I'll admit my irresponsibility when it comes to the Flashback! Party Sequences of the past month, but that will be no more! This week I have a track so hot you'll be glad that it has taken so long to reach your ears. As "long-time" FMLY readers know, I'm a great lover of Diplo - he's the greatest in the game. Recently he dropped a Bmore Tribe Called Quest remix entitled "Brew Barrymore" that has been my night-timing anthem of the past couple of weeks. As usual, my only complaint is of the track's briefness, so I'm including an extremely badass remix by DJ Kue of Rage Against The Machine's "Bulls On Parade."

Diplo - Brew Berrymore
Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade (DJ Kue Remix)

BONUS:
If Lost is your favorite show on television, then this is for you. FMLY FRNDs over at The Hood Internet really know how to keep mashups interesting and the downtime between seasons of Lost exciting. Check out the Youtube vid for MC Luscious vs. Lost.



Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]