FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mac Islands



When I was heading over to the Apple store yesterday, I was expecting to not be able to get through the crowd of people at the Apple store to see Islands but as it turns out, everyone has day jobs and no one can go to a midday show on a Wednesday. All the better for me. I got there a few minutes before they were supposed to play but thy didn't end up going on till much later. I easily snatched some front row seats and me and 20 people caught a show of a life time. If you had asked me what I thought of Islands before this show, I wouldn't have had much to tell you either way. I am not a fan of their recordings but I figured I'd check them out for free at the Apple Store anyway. The show started out with a couple jokes which actually got me laughing and they went on to play the most incredible set. This is a band that really loves their music. If you ever have a chance to see them live, don't miss it.



Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]