FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 9, 2008

She's Spanish, FMLY's American


She's Spanish, I'm American came to my attention a couple weeks ago in the midst of the radio show and is providing me with that new summer feeling right now. Their first five song EP includes a few duets and is definitely worth putting on that road trip mix tape. They have an upbeat summer feeling but are still laid back enough to just chill out to. I'm not sure if this was a one time collaboration or not but it's definitely worth checking out.

Car Crash - She's Spanish, I'm American

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]