FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Your Majesty


I seriously hate writing about myself in the third person so I'm not doing it anymore, the jig is up! I'm not a big fan of promoting my own music, it feels pretty lame, but if I don't do it it's not like anyone else will. Yesterday morning I, Your Majesty, finished up a new track that I hope everyone will enjoy. In the context of my live performance I love the track, but it's hard for me to look at it as a stand-alone; don't be afraid to share your thoughts and constructive criticisms. Thanks to Jeansbjorn for your deck skills and Elliott aka Space in Warwick, NY for the lyrical inspiration. Also, thank your sister Ricky for me. More music will be released soon as I'm wrapping up work on the I Need To Speak To Mary-Kate tape. Also stay tuned for information regarding upcoming shows.

Your Majesty - I Hate This Club feat. Jeansbjorn (Elliot D.C. Diss Version)
click here if above link doesn't work

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]