FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Watch Out Hip-Hop


The fear of jail time has really done wonders for ATL rapper T.I. who was convicted of carrying illegal firearms last year. With Paper Trail due September 9, hopefully people will be reminded that there is music outside of Lil' Wayne. Above is the video for the single "No Matter What," a personal track of T.I.'s that I can't get enough of. The two below aren't quite as stand alone as "No Matter What" but still worth having a part of your iTunes arsenal.

T.I. - What Up (via Rap-Up)
T.I. - Swing Your Rag feat. Swizz Beats (via XClusive Zone)

As long as I'm getting away with posting on hip-hop, check out Wale's new video for the Seinfeld sampled " The Artistic Integrity" off of The Mixtape About Nothing.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]