FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

DJDT This Saturday


If I had to choose a favorite local musician, Robert Cepeda would make my top three without a second thought. I have to say that it is not only outstanding but also an honor for FMLY to host this renaissance musician in his very first DJDT (Dream Team) performance. Most of you know the Robster from his guitar and lyrical work in Yes Means No, some of you have seen him play with The Histories, and a fewer amount of you have probably collected and obsessed over the I Just Shot My Sister And I'm Still Stabbing Her tracks as if they were rare Arcade Fire recordings (pre-bloghaus). I'm glad to say that there is a new dawn for Robert, and that is DJDT. Please stick around Saturday night for his performance after Koalacaust, it's not one to miss.


download

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]