FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hasta Luego!

[fmlyfest via]

Hey everyone, I will be taking a break from FMLY for the next month while I travel and move out to the east coast. I would just like to once again thank everyone who came to our extravaganza on Saturday, it meant the world to Cameron, myself and all others who made the day possible. Don't forget to post any pictures on the FMLY Extravaganza event via Facebook. Until I return, Cameron will manage the blog so make sure to keep updated each day. Expect coast to coast coverage beginning in September. Until then, I'll leave you with my favorite song of the summer, and an inspirational live video of Andrew Jackson Jihad that I can not recommend enough.



Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks (live on Letterman)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]