FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Local Music Week In A Nutshell


To all who attended Beatjams yesterday I hope that you had a great time. Unfortunately I missed The Histories, which I'm still incredibly bummed about, but I came just at the end of Pilgrim's set and got to hear the song I had been waiting all my life for, "Penis Up." If you were at Djavan's palace a few nights ago when Hank May serenaded a small group then you know what I'm talking about. After Pilgrim, Anamanaguchi showed off their sweet new visuals and played a fun-filled set as always - my only complaint was that the NES was almost inaudible. Then Nephews played an unforgettable set of crowd favorites that definitely got me sweatin' followed by the perfect way to end a party, Rock Dove. The success of Beatjams could not have been more welcomed for now the floodgates of the week have been opened.

Don't forget...

&

&

&
THE FMLY EXTRAVAGANZA! Don't worry, we have a flyer, except it's blown up to the size of a door and we can't exactly scan that kinda thing.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]