FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

FREE NY


Still no internet in my apartment so I'm dearly sorry for my sporadic updates. If you're in the New York area this weekend here are a couple of great events to hit up on Saturday. First, at 4pm check out the truly unique Deitch Art Parade on Houston. I went last year and saw more nude New Yorker's than I ended up seeing my entire first year of college...definitely a sight to behold. Next up at 7 is the East Village Radio Music Festival. Admission is FREE, it is hosted by KRS-ONE and performers include Mark Ronson, Vivian Girls, Boris, High Places, Devin the Dude, Awesome Color and Flying Lotus with a special appearance by John Oliver of The Daily Show. More info here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]