FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Acapella-ella-ella


I'm not letting this song slip through the cracks of 2007, the beginning is a bit shaky but man...what an epic chorus. You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella ay ay ay under my umbrella. They've got clouds and everything.

I wasn't aware of sign language acapella groups, but now I've seen it all. Here's Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn" in song and sign - way to go Australia.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
The original of this is done by David Armand aka Johann Lippowitz
Just think he deserves a mention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TM3GbxaNLI&feature=related
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]