FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Animal Collective Album Revealed


[no deakin, again?]

Years ago I began counting my years in Coachellas, well now I do so in Animal Collective records. I feel that I have made the most of myself post-Strawberry Jam, but come January we will have the dawning of a new era - not 2009 - Merriweather Post Pavilion. Yes, the band has released vital information regarding this album that I will share below. I recommend checking out the AC website and find the tricks within it to discover the homemade display of album info, great stuff.

Merriweather Post Pavilion tracklisting
1. In the Flowers (live video)
2. My Girls
3. Also Frightened
4. Summertime Clothes (live video)
5. Daily Routine (live video)
6. Bluish
7. Guys Eyes
8. Taste (Blogotheque video)
9. Lion in a Coma (live video)
10. No More Runnin (live mp3)
11. Brother Sport

"Brother Sport" is in the running for my favorite song of the year -although it was created last year, the song has changed and mastered live recordings became available this year - and I have no doubt that they made the best possible choice for an album closer. Check out the live "Brother Sport" video below, it will blow your mind and very possibly your load.


Related to an earlier post on Panda Bear's Notwist reinterpretation, the full song is available online via youtube thanks to the homies at Collected Animals. Here it is!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]