FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Notes Before Bed


[via HRO]

I've found myself incredibly into Banjo or Freakout who have consistently provided the blogosphere with on point covers of Burial's "Archangel," Vampire Weekend's "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa" and now Radiohead's "All I Need." Being a contender for some of my favorite tracks of the year I could imagine no better show than Banjo or Freakout and Panda Bear. Find the covers here.

The Octopus Project's "I Saw the Bright Shinies" has now made its way to video, follow this link to the band's site and check it out. It couldn't be more fitting for the track.

Goodnight FMLY.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]