FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where Will You Be Seen On Halloween

With Halloween a little over a week away, I've decided it's time to carefully consider my options of what to do on Halloween. There are a lot of tantalizing options. Here's what I'm considering:


First of all FMLY favs Rumspringa are playing a Helluva show. Halloween Downtown starts at 8 and goes till I can't dance anymore. Also I get $10 off just for dressing up on Halloween and it would give me a good reason to check out BOXeight.


Little Radio is having a truly ghoulish night where Autolux among others will be playing. There is also a haunted house (?!) and a costume contest. Knowing Little Radio, there will be plenty of surprises as well.


The bands that inspired the start of FMLY will be playing as some of their favorite bands featuring Nephews as Jimmy Eats World, and members of Yes Means No, Dracula Mountain and Bro Nameth.

With such great options, I'm just not sure what to do.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]