FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brightblack Morning Light Tickets


[cred]


It pleases me so much to be able to announce that FMLY has five more pairs of Brightblack Morning Light tickets from Le Poisson Rouge to give to you. This has been a band I've been wanting to work with for such a long time and until they're playing a FMLY party -cross your fingers '09 - this is just as sweet. Send me an email at noah@thefmly.com with your full name and what your favorite type of light is, feel free to go all Bob Irwin on me.

Additonally: I was involved in a hit and run with a New York City Yellow Taxi that has left me with some pretty steep hospital, dental and medical bills. If anyone knows who I can contact regarding pain and suffering as well as a group which will cover these expenses I'd be grateful, you can just send me an email and I'll hook you up with something in the future. Thanks so much. If you want to check out a picture of what I look like post-accident, here ya go. Hopefully I wasn't this ogre-ish looking beforehand.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]