FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fear & Loathing in Hunts Vegas


Those who have had the pleasure of riding in my car over the past few years have experienced the magic of hip-hop through the majesty of Paper Route Gangstaz (PRGz). Well the day for this long awaited mixtape to drop is upon us, on November 18 pay what you want and get what I'm putting my money down as the best hip-hop record of the year along The Cool Kids' Bake Sale, Q-Tip's The Renaissance and if you want to get super snobby then I'll throw in Tobacco's Fucked Up Friends and Why?'s Alopecia (although I think I just overdid it). But you know, after seeing Beyonce on SNL tonight with two drummers and a breakdown, who knows... Get your download code here, it's two minutes of your time well spent - thanks Diplo!

PRGz - Looking Good

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]