FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Michael Franti rocks Obama



Back in the day Michael Franti was some of my only music. The first show I remember is a Michael Franti show. Since then he has grown so much and the other day to my surprise I saw Michael Franti on the back of a bus! He has always been a big political activist and it's one of the things I've always loved about him since The Beatnigs. Here is a video of him last week at the Nokia Theater in Times Square with a song about our president-elect (who else but) Barack Obama.



Television is the Drug of the Nation - The Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy (early Michael Franti)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]