FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Baby



This one goes out to all of the ladies in FMLYland on a Sunday night. You're in our hearts, our minds and now this post. I'd also just like to throw a personal dedication out to Sophie Miltz, my knight in shining armor.

Sure the bay area has anticon., the Dodos and Mac Dre (RIP baby), but I bet you didn't know about the Cataracs. "Baby Baby (Lover's Anthem)" is definitely giving Usher's "Love In This Club," and Jesse McCartney's "Leavin'" a run for their money in terms of my favorite non-alt pop tune of the year. Check it out before I'm forced to resign from FMLY for forcing these songs down your throat...that would actually make for a good song though.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]