FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Black Lips "Starting Over"


A good friend of mine over at Vice designed the cover art for the new Black Lips CD, 200 Million Thousand, due out February 24. I don't have an image of it, but I do have a song off the album for ya. If not for the obvious difference in production, "Starting Over" could be a Good Bad Not Evil b-side. I'm feelin' the track, but I'm hoping that BL take their energy-driven spirit further. The last 30 seconds of the track give me great hope, maybe a dash Liars-esque?

Black Lips - Starting Over

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]