FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Final Blippage Tonight


[flyer created by minusbaby]

Tonight is the final night of Blipfest 'o8 and it certainly is going out with a bang...sorry, I couldn't think of any not-so-witty joke but if you can I'll gladly put it here. Luke Silas is in town to close the fest with Anamanaguchi and there will be other crowd pleasures in attendance such as Starscream, USK and Trash80. I'll make a post of the artists that have blown me away this week, but after last night I just want to shout out Cow'p and Nullsleep who rocked my world. See you there!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]