FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Railcars and Nephews at The Smell


What! FMLY was on the Prefix site!? Nice! Anyways, I'm just gonna plug a show that should really speak for itself. Railcars (Aria C Jalali) is playing a show in LA at The Smell with our beloved Nephews. I'm not familiar with Knight Rider or Felt Drawings but I'm assuming that they are just as rad. If you're in town and don't make your way here then I will personally prevent you from buying the new Animal Collective. Face that reality!

Nephews - Dakota Fanning

If you're down with this music, then I highly recommend Raccoo-oo-oon

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]