FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bklyn vs. B-more Battle Marathon



We like to keep it cheap, so here's a treat. Dan Deacon, Thank You, Future Islands, Secret Guests, These Are Powers and USAISAMONSTER will be at The 1896 tonight for the Crooklyn vs Bmore Battle - I'm betting you'll be seeing Ninjasonik there as well and possibly Spank Rock. The 1896 is on 215 Ingraham street at Gardner Avenue, the show is THREE DOLLARS and the show begins at 8. I can't make it because I'm DJ'ing tonight, but give double dee my regards and I'll see you at the Cake Shop tomorrow night.

[baltimore is the new brooklyn]

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]