FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 16, 2009

New Animal Collective


[cred: Eric Hosford]


Fuck me, right? Just when you thought I was done.

I knew that it wouldn't be long before Animal Collective reveal future tunes and their show a few night ago at KOKO London proved that anxiety. "Blue Sky" is out there for the world (thanks Collected Animals) to enjoy, so I suggest you do that. In contrast to MPP's swamp-like density, "Blue Sky" takes you on a journey through the trees and fog rather than only showing you detailed pictures. The track clocks in at almost six minutes; the first half is an instrumental combination of MPP and Feels while the vocal melodies during the latter half are patented Avey Tare jams complemented by Panda Bear's ethereal 'voice-used-as-instrument' skills. Highly recommend, I'm always pumped for what's next.

Animal Collective - Blue Sky
Animal Collective - My Girls (Dave Wrangler Remix)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]