FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

White Rainbow, Rob Walmart, Lucky Drags Tomorrow



I don't know if this is a stretch, but if we have any readers in Portland then I have to recommend an incredible show for tomorrow night. Lucky Dragons, White Rainbow, Rob Walmart and Dash will play an all ages show at Hush on 14 NW 3rd @ Burnside. Now we've spoken about Lucky Dragons a lot recently, and Dream Island Laughing Language made my best of '08 so no more needs to be said at this moment, but White Rainbow and Rob Walmart are an incredible example of teamwork. During CMJ week I caught up with White Rainbow in Brooklyn, he was in an old postal or ice cream truck with Rob Walmart just playing music in the rain on the sidewalk. Maybe I was in a different state at the time, but what an incredible experience! I'd just like for everyone to experience shows from inside of cars.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]