FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Black Dice Go "Glazin"


[cover art of the year so far]


Black Dice have given us a taste of their forthcoming fifth album, REPO (Paw Tracks), and I could not be more pleased with this sound. Fusing their IDM psychedelia trademark sound with the rising popularity of distant tropical vibes gives us "Glazin," a Spanish pop song that has been put through the blender that is Black Dice - the two-minute mark gets pretty epic. I don't know when we can expect more tracks, but I'm really looking forward to this album so I'll post updates as they come along. REPO is due April 7, I'm psyched to her what the final track "Gag Shack" sounds like!

Black Dice - Glazin

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]