FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday


I'm indifferent to the Super Bowl, in fact, I didn't even know it was today until someone just asked me what I was doing tonight. Here are a couple of Sunday tunes to get you in the lazy Sunday mood. "Lazy Sunday" SNL Digital Short above, "It's the Chronic-what!?-cles of Narnia!"

Beirut - A Sunday Smile (Live on KEXP)

My friend Molly made this song with her friend Milo some time back. I don't remember the band name that they came up with but I absolutely love the minute-long tune.
Molly Gonzalez - Lazy Sunday

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]