FMLY has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
theFMLY.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Grizzly Bear



Welcome to the new Grizzly Bear. We've seen "While You Wait For The Others" and my favorite so far, "Two Weeks." Now you have the chance to warm up to the depths of "Cheerleader," I know you've always wanted to.

Grizzly Bear - Cheerleader (live)

----

The new site is done and I'm so pumped to share it with you. Cameron and I have poured our everything into it and it'll be great to watch it evolve. All I've gotta say is that you'll be surfing it sooner than the next Lost episode. Notice that with "Cheerleader" there's no more Mediafire middleman, yeah, that's right...we host our own files now.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]